Client Intake Specialist
Happy to Help!
The Client Intake Specialist’s primary responsibility is to provide support to program staff by assisting in coordinating services for Medical Mobility, Fix-it and all Carry-Out programs. This position is critical in ensuring that seniors and adults with disabilities are provided with much needed services.
How It Works
As a Client Intake Specialist volunteer you will:
- Answer service request phone line, direct calls as needed
- Conduct Client intake process and follow-up with clients when necessary
- Collect client demographic information through surveys as a part of the intake process
- Schedule Medical Mobility rides and Fix-It job requests
- Confirm scheduled appointments and services
- Become familiar with and follow all procedures and rules as described in the volunteer handbook and at training and orientation
- Attend a volunteer orientation and complete all necessary paperwork prior to volunteering for BCCC
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as:
- Compiling program information packets and mailings
- Data entry of client records and client satisfaction surveys
Our ideal volunteers are able to commit to a 3-4 hour shift at least once per week.
Click Here to volunteer as a Client Intake Specialist.