Medical Mobility is a volunteer driver program that provides escorted rides to medical appointments for Boulder County seniors and adults with disabilities. This program is provided in partnership with Via Mobility Services, located in Boulder County.
How It Works
- Volunteers use their personal cars to pick up clients from their home and remain at the appointment to take clients home and/or to pick up prescriptions.
- Rides are dependent upon the availability of volunteer drivers. Please allow at least one week advance notice.
- Clients may leave ride request details by calling (303) 443-1933 ext. 414 anytime. Calls are returned within 24 business hours, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Seven days advance notice is required for ride requests. Sorry, we cannot accommodate last-minute emergency requests.
- Open to Boulder County residents
- Over the age of 55 or an adult with a disability
- Must be ambulatory (we cannot accommodate wheelchairs)
- Cannot accept rides for Medicaid approved medical appointments (Via is the approved Medicaid transportation service for these rides)
- We also cannot accept return ride requests for clients who receive deep anesthesia and require signatures for release
To Enroll in the Medical Mobility Program
To Request a Ride
- There is a suggested round-trip donation of $5-10 to appointments within Boulder County.
- Powered by volunteers, BCCC services are provided at no cost for those who cannot pay, through the donations from those who can.
Client Liability Waiver Form
Please note that BCCC must have a signed Client Liability Waiver Form on file before clients receive Medical Mobility services. There are a few ways that you can obtain a Client Liability Waiver Form:
- Online Form: Download and print a Waiver by clicking here: Client Liability Waiver Form. (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file. Get your free Adobe Acrobat reader here).
- By Mail: Call Boulder County CareConnect at (303) 443-1933 and we will mail you a Client Liability Waiver.
When your Client Liability Waiver Form is complete, mail it to us at BCCC, P.O. Box 3675, Boulder, CO 80307-3675. Thank you!
Be a Part of It!
You can be a part of BCCC’s programs that help seniors and adults with disabilities in your community.
Click here to download the BCCC Complaint Procedure Document.