Fix-It Home Repairs
The Fix-it Program has been providing minor home repairs to seniors and adults with disabilities for over 30 years. Our goal with the Fix-It Program is to decrease the risk of falls in and around the home. YardBusters and IceBusters are both part of the Fix-It program.
How It Works
Our experienced volunteer Fix-It team provides minor home repairs, yard maintenance and snow removal. Participants are asked to provide materials for all home repair and maintenance jobs.
- Grab bar installation
- Lamp and switch repair
- Wheelchair repair
- Fire alarm installation
- Installation of weather-stripping
- And much more! Click Here to download a detailed list of services we Do and Do Not perform. The list is in a PDF format.
- Most supplies for repair jobs are the responsibility of the client. In some instances grab bars are available at no cost.
- Powered by volunteers, Fix-It Home Repair services are provided at no cost for those who cannot pay, through the donations of those who can.
To Enroll in the Fix-It, YardBusters, or IceBusters Program
- Enroll in the Fix-It, YardBusters, or IceBusters programs by calling and leaving a message on our Request Line at (303) 443-1933 ext. 414.
- An intake specialist will return your call to register you within 48 business hours.
- You will need to complete and mail BCCC the Client Liability Waiver Form and Consumer Information Assessment before receiving services.
How to Request Fix-It, YardBusters, or IceBusters Services
Please email your Fix-It Home Repair questions to email@example.com
Client Liability Waiver Form
Please note that BCCC must have a signed Client Liability Waiver Form on file before clients receive Fix-It, YardBusters or IceBusters services. Here are a few ways that you can obtain a Client Liability Waiver Form:
- Online Form: Download and print a Waiver by clicking here: Client Liability Waiver Form. (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file. Get your free Adobe Acrobat reader here).
- By Mail: Call Boulder County CareConnect at (303) 443-1933 and we will mail you a Client Liability Waiver.
When your Client Liability Waiver Form is completed and signed, mail it to us at BCCC,6325 Gunpark Dr #F, Boulder, CO 80301. Thank you!
Be a Part of It!
You can be a part of BCCC’s programs that help seniors and adults with disabilities throughout Boulder County.
Click here to download the BCCC Complaint Procedure Document.