Since 1983, Carry-Out Caravan has provided grocery shopping and delivery services to seniors and people with disabilities. Each week, our friendly volunteers take grocery orders over the phone, shop at a local grocery store, and deliver the groceries to your home.
City of Boulder & Surrounding Areas
1) Online: Download and print a Waiver by clicking here: Client Liability Waiver Form and Consumer Information Assessment (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file. Get your free Adobe Acrobat reader here).
2) By Mail: Call Boulder County CareConnect at (303) 443-1933 and we will mail you a Client Liability Waiver.
When your Client Liability Waiver Form is completed and signed, mail it to us at BCCC, P.O. Box 3675, Boulder, CO 80307-3675. Thank you!
1) Is there a delivery fee for Carry-Out Caravan service?
Carry-Out Caravan services are intended for seniors in need. Services are provided at no charge for those who cannot pay, through donations from those who can.
2) Can I have groceries delivered any day of the week?
Our program delivers on Tuesday in Longmont and on Thursday in Boulder only.
3) Can I choose which grocery store in town that volunteers shop for my groceries?
We only shop at the King Soopers stores in Longmont and Boulder (Table Mesa) and are unable to shop at any additional stores.
4) Who will shop for my groceries?
All orders are shopped for and prepared by Boulder County CareConnect volunteers.
5) Who will deliver my groceries?
All groceries are delivered by Boulder County CareConnect volunteers who use their own vehicles.
6) Is there a limit to how much I can order?
We can deliver an order as small as 2-3 items or as large as 3-4 bags. If it is available at King Soopers, we can deliver it.
7) Can I pay for my order with cash?
We do not accept cash payments for grocery orders. All orders must be paid by credit card.
8) Should I tip my driver for their service?
Drivers are volunteers, thus they do not accept tips. Clients are encouraged to offer a donation to Boulder County CareConnect as an alternative to tipping. Drivers have donation envelopes that you can use to give your donation to your driver, or mail it to our office.